View Single Post
Old 24-03-2011, 04:09 PM
Administrator
Hello

I like in what themaster put forth.

There are so many levels to what Channeling is. Many times we are in that place and do not really even know it.

Many times I will write something and not know what I have put forth, at times LOL I will get a reply or PM from one and I have to look back on what I said that so touched them.

We are not fully the individual we feel we are . We are too the higher self connected to SPirit and to the universe.

I put here something I wrote on Channeling and what I FEEL it is. I know well its NOT how all might see it and an open to that.

Channeling - What is it ?

Channeling goes to three areas -

Science ( Physics) the process that constrains the path of a changed particle in a crystalline solid.

Law - ( insurance, legal) a term used to indicate a contractual or legal redirection of responsibilities form an organization to another.

Spiritism - ( Mediumship) a term used in reference to the claimed process of receiving messages or inspirations from individual beings or spirits.

This is the one that is covered in Spiritual studies is Mediumship. It was in Western culture in the late parts of the 20th Century that Mediumship went in two different paths. One type is a person that claims speak to Spirits and in this communication rely messages from them. This is a contact in the physical sense to the one relaying or receiving the message. In the physical sense as the Spirit is right there with the Medium like one would sit and chat with someone. Often can even be seen is some physical form.

The other is a totally non physical form. Where the Spirit is allowed to actually enter the body of the Medium and relay a message. This is done in the trance state. This is controversial as often the state of the medium changes in the body often stiffening up and the voice of them changing dramatically. This is a form of allowed possession . In this state the Medium is often not at all aware of what one is saying, seeing or even at times writing til the event and the exit of the spirit happens.

This too can be done with the Medium actually leaving their body and having what is called and Out of Body Experience. In this state of being the Medium is able to field and answer questions ask of the spirit in them.

Lynn