View Single Post
Old 07-08-2018, 03:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
What a neat experience! Thanks for sharing.

That would be so cool if you have nature spirits living by you. Thank you for sharing that Chrysalis. I know there are nature spirits but know very little about them.

We have a gigantic ancient mulberry tree I've always called my fairy tree. I can't see them with my real eyes, but I can see them with my mind's eye.

You're welcome.

Since you're calling that tree a fairy tree, you probably do have nature spirits associated with the tree. If you can connect with the tree at the spiritual level it might lead you to connect with the spirits. It's simpler and easier to connect with trees and there's two methods I know.

The first method is to place your receiving hand (the one you don't write with) on the tree trunk and meditate. You can stand or sit.

The other method is to choose a twig and cut it off or wait for the tree to gift you something. When you have something, you can go inside and meditate while holding it in your receiving hand.

If you suspect the spirits do love that tree, you can place sweets beside the trunk as offerings to them. Chocolate is their favourite. If you keep it up, they should make their presence known to you. This should improve your connection with them.

Good luck and have fun!

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)