View Single Post
Old 14-12-2016, 04:41 PM
Master
nice thread idea thank you. Let's see, here is a good one I think. apparently white sugar (and likely other items) is made with animal bone char. refined sugar is disease for the human body and brain anyways but still it is worth noting.

another I was thinking of is l-cysteine which is talked about in this article linked below. commonly from bird feathers, also apparently from pigs' feet too.

oh my thank you for inspiring me to do more research on this. apparently gum has a lot of questionable activity going on. I only consume a specific brand or kind of gum made with xylitol, and it is non-gmo too but apparently it could still have animal products so I will have to check into this further. also even "natural flavors & colors" can easily contain animals parts like beaver bootay liquid (castoreum) and carmine which is beetle juice

more interesting examples on this site, kind of frightening but also reassuring lol. so I knew Guiness beer was made with fish guts (or the bladder I think) but now I learn that a lot of wine also is. and seaweed snacks can contain a certain amount of fish and not admit or mention it on the packahing. well I guess that's all I got, thanks for the topic and I hope this link I found helps you too

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/fo...-products.html