Thread: The Two Truths
View Single Post
Old 28-03-2017, 07:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ground
No contradiction. 'existing convetionally" means existing only through imputation. And 'empty of any type of inherent identity or self-characterizing essence' means 'empty of inherent existence'.

Like a fire, but one does not experience that emptiness

Quote:
Putting 'Buddha Nature' aside, awareness cannot be realized. Why? Because it is no object.

That is not the topic now is it

Quote:
I am applying consistent linguistic expressions. How can you say 'that experience is or is not' when seeing my empty words? you just see concatenations of signs with no inherent meaning. It is your consciousness that synthesizes the meaning.
All you can do is to check whether I am applying words consistently.

People ca also smell ** also

Quote:
Too much effort, sorry.

To much effort to quote what you are saying? Interesting.

Quote:
That's nonsens. Don't you see the screen of your tablet, laptop or the like? Don't you see the words that you are reading? And you claim that appearances of phenomena are absent?

That is an intellectual understanding.. You have not realized the oneness of that tablet and perceived the empty nature of said object.

Quote:
Currently I am applying language consistently and I am applying language that refers to philosophical analysis and its conclusions to which correspond experiences.
When I am writing in the context of dzogchen I am also applying words consistently but then I am applying a language that uses similes, metaphors to refer to awareness but neither to philosophical analysis nor to experiences.

That is conventional.. it is all thinking.. not being of which emptiness is beyond.