View Single Post
Old 27-04-2023, 09:47 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
This is one of the tenants of manifestation I always struggle with. That the universe will provide you with everything you could possibly ever need, and then some. That you will always be taken care of.

The feeling of lack always arises out of not having what you want. And when you begin learning some laws of manifestation, and then it doesnt work for a specific desire, then again you start having doubts. But consider this: Incomplete abundance is always due to either a lack of effort or a lack of proper attitude or because karmically you may not be deserving. Let us say that I have misbehaved with my wife in the last birth, and in this birth I start applying the law of attraction and the law of gratitude to get a wonderful life partner. If you are perfectly objective, should I get a wonderful wife ? So sometimes lack of abundance is in direct correspondence with the lack of deservingness. Life has no enmity towards anyone, so why should I or you be singled out for special unfair treatment. So you need to be pragmatic and not just use the law of manifestation mechanically.