View Single Post
Old 14-10-2017, 01:00 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
How is it for you?

This is why I asked you, are your words as meaningless as mine, are they infused with your own sense of self identification?

What have you learned along the way that isn't it?

Is it part of what you have ascertained now in reflection of what you say?

My line of thought is drawn to understand those that say it's all a dream and an illusion but forget to address their own part in it ..

It's like saying whatever I say isn't it, but I will continue to say what I say lol ..

x daz x

Every word can be reflective or not and yet has no author.

My words are meaningful or meaningless from the point of your perception in identity. They are only for your story. Outside of that its just whats unfolding and a happening, yet happening to no one

The need to address my part is your assumption..lol. Your interpretation is yours, however you wish to compartmentalize it to fit and conform within your own spiritual needs and biography. All for ****s & giggles...entertainment at best. Spiritual quest, journeys, paths, ascentions, dismantaling ego... just more busy work for the ego to enable itself to stay away from its center. None of this is serious work.

At least conceptually, after you wake up from a dream you realize you were dreaming. With liberation, the one sleeping turns out to be a myth and imaginative all together. So there is no one there having a dream. And since you can't take that myth with you, it retreats as expected and settles into new beliefs and conceptual paradyms that keep it safe.

Where you are is fine. You can conceptualize being fine with understanding all is oneness all you want. But that all goes to **** as well once a final shift and collapse unfolds. Again, nothing said here is serious.

Be well.