View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 05:41 PM
Knower
Will people always come and go?

So this year has been a big eye opener, i worked along side my TF (well that's what i thought he was at the time) and Best Friend, it was becoming difficult working there with my TF there so many ups and downs, my friend was having issues with her Love Life and she was becoming very snappy with me, i decided to leave that job as it was all making me really unhappy.

Fast forward 5 months and I've not heard a thing from my TF since i left that job, and lately my best friend has been very distant, we used to text every day, now she can go weeks without texting, if i text she just reply's simple one word answers. i obviously don't see her every day like i used to,

but i find it sad after years of friendship my TF and best friend just drop me like that.

throughout my life I've never had a friend who has stayed close for longer than a few years, Maybe i'm just not good enough, but i try my hardest to keep the people i care about in my life, i'd never just drop someone just because i don't see them on a daily basis.