Thread: altars
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2017, 10:38 PM
Master
My hubby took 2 wire coat hangers and bent them into shape. They had one short end for a 'handle' and the longer ends for pointing. That formed an L shape and now called dowsing rods.

I can only tell you how the wires moved for me as it may be different for you. It took a bit of practice for me to find out what the directions meant. First, I had to be aware of overhead power lines so that it wouldn't interfere with the rods.

Hold the handles loose enough so that they can turn but not so loose that the ends point down. You want to hold them at a 90 degree angle.

When you stand still with them, think of finding ley lines and focus on that. Watch what the rods do. Note what direction they're aiming at. If they point in one direction, stand and slowly turn in that direction. Very slowly walk in the direction that both of them are pointing to. When they cross, forming an X, that means you are standing in a ley line. If you take a couple more steps forward, the rods still want to make an X and will try to point behind you. It means you crossed the ley line assuming you took a couple more steps.

If the rods don't do any of the above then it might mean a vortex. The rods will either make an X and keep crossing until they're parallel in front of your body OR they will spread apart and try to point behind you. If you think you found a vortex, you'll have to determine its size and if in fact it's round instead of a line.

You'll also have to determine if the energy you found is positive or negative. You can do this inside with a pendulum and ask a series of questions that can be answered with 'yes' or 'no'. If you found a negative ley line then a positive ley line should be nearby. Those two do not meet to form a vortex. If you do find a positive ley line, you can still use it to cleanse and charge magical tools.

Hope this helped and good luck.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)