View Single Post
Old 27-02-2017, 04:12 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
The answer is simple: Stick to your path, and stop trying to invalidate others' beliefs. shiningstars had the best advice for you in your other thread: Have you considered focusing on your own development? But many have said the same to you over the years, yet you continue with these new age attack threads. So I'm guessing you won't listen to her advice either.

And Honza, you play this game of being hurt whenever people reply as I do. Yet you're the one who brings it on yourself with these constant and never-ending new age attack threads. Just stop posting them, stop attacking new age beliefs, and Hindu beliefs, and people won't reply to you in the way I and others have. Simple.
Why not give him a good answer, preferably one which includes his perspective?

He can put out his beliefs and opinion as much as anybody else. Let us not forget that according to new age beliefs every person does his best, the best he can possibly do at any given time.

Why should he give up on attacking any belief, if he can't make sense of it or doesn't believe in it? If you fail to make yourself understood, then that is your failure, not his.