View Single Post
Old 27-02-2017, 10:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimrich
So, who are you?

Well, I am hardly love incarnate. Or God incarnate either. There is a whole world dying around me and billions of lost and lonely people. There is nothing that I can do about it. Why? Precisely because I'm NOT God.

Lo and behold Hinduism and the New Age have a convenient answer - the world is NOT real! How sad. Having decided that they are God they then decide that the world is not real and therefore they don't have to worry about it. Besides; not only that each and every person on earth is 100% responsible for themselves and therefore its their own fault! Another reason why not to worry.

One day I truly think that the huge I AM in the sky will start to die. It will implode under its own gravity and turn into a black hole. Much like a physical star does.

I have never heard such completely logical non sense as that spoken by I AM practitioners. Their theory makes complete logical and linear sense. The trouble is I don't believe it. It sounds like a horrible truth and reality. I tried for years to avoid I AM as much as I could. Eventually the shear weight of I AM upon my mortal soul nearly crushed me and I conceded.

The truth is that I don't even want to be God. I'd rather NOT be God.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.