View Single Post
Old 23-06-2018, 12:18 PM
Master

@gypsymystique
Quote:
My question: Will my friend's relationship make it to marriage?
Hi there! :) I didn't catch this one earlier, but we have a rule about avoiding third party questions in this thread for ethical reasons (ie asking questions about someone else's thoughts/feelings/likely actions etc). If you could avoid asking similar questions in the future, that'd be tops, cheers! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerOfKnowledge
Death.
There is something that is outdated. You will have to reconsider your personal goals and views.
You will have to let go something you do not need anymore before you will be able to accomplish your goal.

I do not have a question at the moment, so do not mind me...
Hi Seeker,
You're next in the circle - as you haven't specified a question, I've drawn a general reading for you (the nature of this thread is that each new reader does a reading for the last person who read for someone else - so unfortunately if we skip you, the practice thread dies :) ).

* RWS

Ace of Pentacles
The Hierophant
Knight of Swords

I hate to get all stereotypical, but have you recently started a new hobby or got into some sort of religion/philosophy/way of thinking?

The key words jumping out at me are 'New', 'way of thinking', and 'a heck of a lot of energy'. The vibe here feels like someone who has recently discovered a new thing and been really inspired to make it a bit part of their life. Hierophant traditionally refers to religion/spirituality, however that doesn't necessarily have to be the case.

Next reading for tealily
Q: What's something I need to be more aware of at this time?