View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 05:28 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by SierraNevadaStar
I love, "The OA"! Also check out more of Brit Marling's spiritual/cosmic work via the films, "Another Earth" and, "Sound of My Voice."

I am also going to toss in the film, "The Age of Adaline" which has an absolutely beautiful and original story with synchronistic, time-defying and cosmic implications. I HIGHLY recommend this one. Really, I cannot recommend it enough! I love it so.

The film, "Lucy" (directed by Luc Besson) has its intriguing points as well, on a spiritual and evolutionary level.
Lucy was great, just watched Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets(Another Besson movie). Interesting way to mold dimensions/time/planetary energies/impacts of the ego mind across a storyline of humans and the universe. Free on Amazon prime.

Like others, really enjoyed Altered Carbon recently. The OA is great, and they're currently filming season 2.

Here and Now on HBO is next on the list.
“Once you realize that the road is the goal and that you are always on the road, not to reach a goal, but to enjoy its beauty and its wisdom, life ceases to be a task and becomes natural and simple, in itself an ecstasy.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj