View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 09:55 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
Namastey ! Well I think I do deserve to speak about all mankind as I know everything, God, soul, Nature, cosmos, human history, Europeans, Indians etc.

We should not discount European's contributions in bringing our civilization to the present level despite their shortcomings and atrocities they have committed. The royals of recent past just 200 years ago, did not have the comforts that the average population of the world now enjoys ( A/C, attached bath...). It is all due to the Europeans who have superb imagination, who loved their work and devoted themselves, despite harsh climate. Not to talk about TV, Computer, internet, Railways, Aeroplane, No Indian can match Picasso, Van Gogh, Divinchi, or Thomas Edison, Tesla, Ford ..

Your link did not open. If you think Bharat Natyam, or Raj Vedam and Rajiv Malhotra could be a possible Indian challenger to their European Counterparts, then you are seriously mistaken.

Honestly, I think your information is outdated.

I've been to Udaipur and a few of the painting schools there. Their work is far superior to anything produced in London nowadays. Western art has been in serious decline for decades now.

Ditto with Engineering and Science. The best universities are filled to the brim with Asians and they outdo their Western peers by a considerable margin. Europeans and North Americans are by and large lazy and entitled, unwilling to work as hard as their Asian peers. Western civilization has produced some wonderful things, as well as quite a lot of destruction and suffering, but its best days are clearly behind it. The situation is worst in the UK and the US were people are visibly regressing to some sort of pre-human state, barely able to speak and write coherently, let alone make sense of the world around them, which is why we now have Trump and Brexit. A hundred years ago, our ancestors were scarily smart, resilient and diligent compared to the bumbling idiots we have become. A high-school graduate a century ago was far more educated and cultured than graduates from the best universities in the West today. This is not just me saying it, there are studies to prove it.