View Single Post
Old 14-03-2019, 01:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Yes you and Gopi Krishna are both correct there.

I should just laugh more and pretend all of these jokes are funny... Like you said, this isn't a place where people are serious whatsoever.

I just need a break so I can build up my energetic tolerance levels again... This place drains me when it should be recharging me...alas, it doesn't.

Up until now, I have been keeping my ego in check (pretty much) ... However I KNOW that I am way better than this and it's time I keep what is below and beneath my level right there and not lower my standards to try to help them understand what they aren't meant to.

I would disagree with you on that, but maybe it is because I have a teaching background and I'm used to dealing with small children. It is important to be patient with people and understand that not everyone is on the same level of spiritual development or intellectual advancement. Just because someone is still a child intellectually or spiritually speaking, does not mean that they don't deserve an explanation that they can understand on their level. That is why I always try to explain things in the simplest way and use as little jargon as possible.

Spiritually more advanced souls have a duty to help those that are less advanced, even if it can be draining and exasperating sometimes. Thankfully, the closer you are to Source, the simpler things become. Complexity is often a sign of needless intellectualising, an over-reliance on the Left-side of the Brain, which corresponds to the right hand, the Solar, the Male, Language, Structure, Logic and Rationality. That is why I consider needless obsession with the minutiae of various sects, religions and philosophies to be ultimately a trap for the mind and the Left-side of the brain in particular.