View Single Post
Old 14-03-2019, 12:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
I think the people you describe are religious types, in that they are inseparably wedded to a particular sect or movement even within their own religion. They are basically parrots, repeating what they've heard from someone slightly smarter and just above them in the hierarchy ad infinitum. It is useless to undertake debate with such people, their minds (and their hearts) are far too rigid to even try to understand someone else's perspective and train of thought. Such people do not find favour with the gods and their prayers go unanswered. Spiritually, they're as good as dead.

Only direct contact and connection with the divine leads to anywhere worthwhile in the spiritual sense. There are no hard-and-fast rules and rigid structures in the spirit world, or heaven in particular. It is all about personal connections and creating your own reality. Meditation and other spiritual practices are important, but ultimately it all takes place in the mind. How you structure and educate your own mind determines whether you can establish contact and find favour with a higher power. Ultimately, taking a cue from them, you can become "as the gods" yourself.

I don't know if I mentioned this before, but I have had a brief period last year where I was part of the Elohim collective consciousness. I channelled them every day, but the connection never really ceased and I was connected to their universal mind all the time. It made me feel like I could do anything, like the world was at my fingertips. I came down hard from that high and realised I wasn't ready for such an intense and all-consuming experience just yet. It was profound and moving, the collective voice of heaven in itself is so beautiful and harmonious, there really is nothing comparable in this world. There is a reason it is usually depicted as a choir of angels in art, that is really a very apt representation.

I am also helping others, but I do so without any attachments or expectations as to the outcome of my efforts. If it bothers you that people don't appreciate your efforts to help them, or misunderstand your intentions, you still need to grow a bit in that area and learn detachment.

Going back to the issue of ignorance, it is worth watching someone like Christopher Hitchens (RIP) disembowelling opponents in debates. He mostly did it to religious types, but no one was safe from his irrefutable logic and rationality. Even incredibly smart people were made to look like idiots when they came up against him. You can watch hitchslaps on youtube, they are all excellent. Socrates had a similar reputation and he was executed for his efforts. Truly great intellects don't come around that often and expecting a regular person to exhibit such extraordinary feats of the mind is always going to be unrealistic.

Gopi Krishna remarked actually, that Kundalini is the only biological mechanism known to man that can demonstrably and reliably turn an ordinary person into a genius. He co-founded the Kundalini Research Foundation with the great German Quantum Physicist Friedrich von Weizsacker, who, like his friend Heisenberg, was well-versed in Hindu philosophy and used inspiration from the Vedas and Upanishads to come up with some of the theories that form the basics of modern physics.
Yes you and Gopi Krishna are both correct there.

I should just laugh more and pretend all of these jokes are funny... Like you said, this isn't a place where people are serious whatsoever.

I just need a break so I can build up my energetic tolerance levels again... This place drains me when it should be recharging me...alas, it doesn't.

Up until now, I have been keeping my ego in check (pretty much) ... However I KNOW that I am way better than this and it's time I keep what is below and beneath my level right there and not lower my standards to try to help them understand what they aren't meant to.