View Single Post
Old 17-09-2019, 05:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
reincarnation is a mistranslation of ancient Middle Eastern religious codex. You do not reincarnate because you did not exist until your parents make you ...
I don't know what 'codex' you are referencing MAYA EL but, quoting from my treatise, there are these historical facts which I think are worth considering:
Even in the case of relatively educated populations today, because of self‑imposed ‘blindness’ stemming from their desire to belong to a group-sponsored tradition and corollary wish to not ‘rock the boat’ in this regard, the vast majority of self-identified ‘Christians’ still don’t ‘see’ that the passage: “His disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias [the Greek transliteration of the name Elijah] must first come? And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things. But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them. Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.” (Matthew 17:10-13) clearly indicates that Jesus personally ‘saw’ John the Baptist as having been the (prophesied) reincarnation of Elias. And, because they haven’t read and so haven’t thought about what’s been clearly stated in historical accounts pertaining to early developments in Christianity as a social movement for the same reason, said ‘Christians’ remain unaware of the fact that, like Jesus, many of early Christianity’s members (Origen being just one prominent example) also embraced the idea of reincarnation and understood it to reference a phenomenal aspect of Life’s process. So ‘Christians’ generally still continue to ignore and dismiss the implications of the fact that belief in reincarnation was only declared to be anathema by the Fifth General Council of the Church in 553 C.E. in the course of the Roman Catholic Church Hierarchy’s ongoing quest to establish itself as a centralized, “souls have only one ‘chance’ of getting into Heaven and that is by way of giving absolute credence to what we say the truth pertaining to Jesus and his teachings is and unquestioningly obeying our edicts in every regard during their (presumptively, then) one and only earthly lifedictatorial authority.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
the cancerous concept going around where we need to "all become one" which is spiritual suicide.
Many don't understand the subtleties of what Jesus meant when he said things like “The Father is in me, and I in him” (John 10:38) which he added in the same speech-sequence (as “I and my Father are one”), and "“At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.” (John 14:20) If you are interested in such matters, my treatise clarifies this.