View Single Post
Old 17-05-2017, 08:10 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I'll repeat my previous post. I was referring to the following clause of the original post.

which, as I interpreted it, was about acquisition of earthly stuff. "borrow......to the things you desire.... the state that you want to attract and you do so by being among the things that you want until it is fully yours...."
but the exhortation didn't quite make sense throughout, hence "interpretation". There were grammatical ambiguities that allowed different interpretations.

However, on my occasional visits here I read many posts about bringing abundance on oneself and silently ask an abundance of what? Abundance has a mundane meaning and on looking at posts closely, they often extend into this arena - earthly wealth and goods. There's a popular poster on this forum who rightly thinks there's no shame whatever in such a pursuit. There's nothing wrong in the acquisition of earthly goods except, like I said, it tends to tie one to the material earth. Fine by me. It could also mean an abundance of spiritual wealth (if that's possible) but would pose a very awkward question about the process....which brings me to the closing remarks in that previous post.

But like I say, it's an interpretation.

What do you mean it ties you to the earth? Do you mean with ether type chords, or your ether body, or what, exactly do you mean?

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell"