View Single Post
Old 21-01-2017, 11:13 PM
Molearner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme1981
I was going to write this before this comment. But I don't trust anyone who sells answer especially not spirituality (this includes people like Deepok Chopra). Knowing what I know, I give it away for free and so does everyone in my humble community. When anyone says, "I have the answer and it is for sale as seen on TV," I know their energy is so weak the money means more than any energy they can tap into; if they could tap into the miracles and the energy they genuinely wouldn't need the money.

Then I read this comment and it's either poetic irony or just blatant hypocrisy. "Let me create multiple sites and multiple books to teach you not to listen to me, but listen to me first so that you can learn not to listen to me and please, pay your tithe." That post of writing was free and he convinced me so much, yah, I will not listen to him. No money lost on my end.

That's the weirdness of this new forum with people taking over accounts what you (universal you) have to think about is why do they not come back here anymore? They transcended, they aren't here to come back. That is the beauty of it.

Justme1981,

Thank you so much. A thumbs down by you probably signals a thumbs up to everyone who follows your bizarre postings. It is hard for me to remember much of your great free advice. It sticks in my mind that you by logic trust Trump because he has a beautiful wife. Great advice!! I am sure that resonated well with spiritual people. It is interesting to me to notice how some are anxious to shoot the messenger without commenting on the message. As far as not coming back goes maybe it is more because they have tired of puerile remarks.