View Single Post
Old 03-12-2017, 08:49 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
You will see that the apples don't fall far from the tree and those who resort to the 'undermining' of a belief system are no different from those who take offense to it - in that, maybe they just haven't realised Brahman yet.

Yes, we can cling to our traditions...the means that got us where we are, but that's all they are meant to do, however high we are on that 'mountain'. I guess those of the 'Traditional mindset' don't wish to see genuine seekers taken in by the 'superficial' aspects of time-honoured, sacred teachings that have served seekers for millennia in their 'proven worth'. Which have stood for thousands of years, UNTIL the last five.

That being said, maybe NA will lead them on to study Shankaracharya or the Upanishads or adopt a more traditional, orthodox way...or maybe they will find what they need within NA itself...maybe they will obtain Moksha (liberation) in this way, maybe realise Brahman in this way...and that is ALL that matters and in that regard, nobody else can judge it.

Typical of the arrogance nonsense of TA when considering NA. I have to go to work now. Maybe you will drop that stuff by the time I get back and we can get back to some discussion.