View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 08:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanin
So regardless of who you are meat has a detrimental effect on the human body and chakras. Anyone who has fasted or lived a 'lighter' lifestyle will tell you their bodies were rejuvenated, more energy abounds, and life is of a better quality due primarily to that one reason alone.

I have done fasts, was a vegetarian for years, even went on a raw diet for a year.. And on each of those, I did not find myself to feel as you claim one would by following said lifestyle choice. I found myself lacking energy and feeling more sluggish than when I eat meat..

I agree with wstein that one should follow a eating style that is compatible with their bodies and their energies. Our bodies are smart enough to be able to tell you what it needs to fuel itself.

In a perfect world we'd all get by on sunshine and air.. Sometimes, that's not always the case.

I know some people will say that eating meat prevents us from being able to connect to spirit. But as a medium, I do not have an issue with connecting with spirit while eating meat. Of course for me I can not break down and digest fruits and veggies. And eating them has an adverse affect on my body and how it functions.