View Single Post
Old 21-02-2018, 02:45 AM
Experiencer
I too have the ringing which started when I went through my spiritual transiton or journey. Although I can say that it really is no longer within my ears that I hear it but now more like a high pitched frequency that runs through the center of my head. I do pay attention more to when my body speaks to me with unknown pains or other things I've never felt before only because I know that I am empathic and can easily absord and take on the energies of others if I am not fully grounded. So I try to be much more vigilant about this each day. But one thing I do know is that when my guides try to warn me of a bad choice I am about to make or a decision that isn't quite right or any type of warning they wil "thump, thump, thump" in my my left ear drum. Never the right side only the left is for warnings, or don't do that, or make a bad choice, or think before you speak out in what you were about to say. Always the left side for warnings. If I feel anything in the right ear thumps or tones it is only encouragement or to let me know they are around me.