View Single Post
Old 10-02-2018, 07:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by blossomingtree
Thanks davidsun, for your consideration.

FWIW I think it's a bit presumptious for us to think that we can give strangers over the internet "tough love" especially when we don't really know them. Also, I don't personally see catsquotl of all people requiring that (if such a thing were needed).

Finally, I think that for someone who wishes to dish out "tough love" they would have to be so clear in themselves (spiritually enlightened) that there is no risk that they are just perpetuating a bad cycle.

FWIW I personally think that catsquotl has his head screwed on pretty well, and his word games with swmpgrl were kind of enjoyable up until it became serious

I hope no offence is taken herein.

Love

BT
No offence taken, BT.

Please know that I am 'clear' that the spiritual nature of my intent is really impartial (not based on 'self' interest, my own or that of other parties), so I trust the outcome will be 'for the best' - not that I think everything I do is 'right' or 'unmistaken', just that it will end up working for 'the greater good' of Life.

A lot of things are 'enjoyable', including giving 'candy' to kids (which, when and as it strikes as a 'good' thing to do, I sometimes do and very much enjoy doing myself. Also, BTW, I feel 'good' (though the feeling isn't always one of unadulterated joy) when I acting for 'the greater good' on the basis of what I (not what any number of others) think will serve such purpose.

Of course, if my 'assessments' were the same as your in the above regards, I would be thinking, feeling and acting/speaking the way you do - i.e. not 'enjoying' the openly (not 'slyly') piquing rough-and-tumble word games I am playing with the cat. It wasn't his game playing with swampgrl (alone) that sparked my 'attention', you know.

The way I see it, the cat has two 'heads' 'screwed on' - which one will prevail remains an open question, IMO.

Be well, Bro.