View Single Post
Old 27-01-2018, 03:58 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

AtTheHawksWell; YER - I do hear that - have struggled with this issue for a long time.. I KNOW it can seem arrogant - condescending - dominating - but my friend - it is what CHRIST HIMSELF did and it is what He INTENDED was to DESTROY THE YHVH RELIGION - make no mistake about that...It is so evil nefarious and totally corrupt He said, there is no option other than to destroy it all and have them start from scratch, so to speak...

Quote:
I have cast fire upon the world, and look, I'm guarding it until it blazes."

He knew full well what was to come, did it anyway...Gave them one chance to accept Him - healed a leper, knowing the priests COULD NOT DO IT - knowing actually NOBODY could do it, except HIM - so He healed a leper to be a sign of His authenticity, then told that leper go STRAIGHT to the priest and DONT BOAST....Had the leper did as asked then perhaps no confrontation necessary, He wanted to prove His Divinity to them in an undeniable way, so that when He told them the bad news about their lesser god, they would not be devastated... The stupid man though went off to market, boasted of the Messiah who heals like no other, just a word and a Touch, job done - the priests were immediately threatened, confronted Him in public, and so He had no choice but to respond in kind - told them point blank HE is Divine and that there god was an imposter - that was His m o all the way through, direct unflinching, no compromise.. Look I will show you (all) :

Quote:
"Perhaps people think that I have come to cast peace upon the world. They do not know that I have come to cast conflicts upon the earth: fire, sword, war.
For there will be five in a house: there'll be three against two and two against three, father against son and son against father, and they will stand alone."

Clearly the religion just do not know Him, portray Him meek mild submissive - He is anything but....Those who follow religion, are taught that falsehood and so ADOPT that meek mild submissive stance, think they emulate Christ, but actually are being deceived by twisted truth, to make them Self vulnerable and dominated by it, whilst believing it is somehow "good" to be persecuted and dominated so..

Quote:
"One can't enter a strong person's house and take it by force without tying his hands. Then one can loot his house."

That strong person..?..the RELIGION that rules their lives - He is going to tie them up with their own lies and deceit, LOOT THEIR HOUSE and take back HIS truth.. And that's ME right here - tying religious hands making them powerless as I show them their lies and errors forced upon them - Iam giving back HIS LOOT, HIS treasure that the religion have stolen from you all just as he Himself did and just as He bids us who know Him to do so as well..

Quote:
The Pharisees and the scholars have taken the keys of knowledge and have hidden them. They have not entered nor have they allowed those who want to enter to do so.

Essential truth stolen from you all, that is vital and entirely necassary for you to know IF you want to escape this mortal prison existence.. He des ALL this confrontation because it is NECASSARY -nt because he wants it or desires it - but because the religion has such a stranglehold on them all, that first that influence MUST be entirely neutralised once and for all...Look :

Quote:
"A grapevine has been planted apart from the Father. Since it is not strong, it will be pulled up by its root and will perish."

Again the RELIGION of Yhvh - not our Father - a lesser offshoot of Divinity He says - a grapevine that gained its hold APART FROM MY FATHER - not strong - He wants to pull it up by the ROOTS, at the foundation, and it MUST PERISH HE says !! He wishes to destroy that Yhvh religion completely absolutely and beyond any hope of restitution....Indeed, then, it MUST be entirely corrupt, nefarious and evil as HE SEES IT !!!

Quote:
"I will destroy this house, and no one will be able to build it again"

See now Folks - truly He DOES want to absolutely destroy that religions house and its nefarious evil domination it has overt them all..

HIS truth and this other religious truth are COMPLETELY INCOMPATABLE - cant serve two masters He says - don't put new wine into old skins and all that - two entirely separate ad incompatable truths - the religion has an IMPOSTER god that is usurping my Fathers authority - Christ will not stand for it - its really that simple - this is what all this confrontation is about...

Now I don't mind if I must give out some attitude to get His truth across - they are like a child playing on the stove, I WILL slap them first to get attention before they do some SERIOUS harm to them Self and that little confrontation will be doing them a huge favour if they only were wise enough to see.....Once they begin to wake to them Self then you see my attitude change toward them, individually - pulled them down off their false superior perch, but then I will give them LEGITIMATE truth alongside that should empower them directly and raise them back to a status they never even thought or realised they deserved.... A WISE PARENT - You don't talk softly to children who have turned the gas on and now have matches in their hands - catastrophe looms for them - best act quickly, remove them from the danger by force if needed, make them so shocked they dare not go back again.....only then in a calm, and thinking rational Mind, can they hear the reasons WHY that confrontation and slap was necessary...

A sledgehammer..??...yes, entirely necessary - Christ delivered a sledgehammer blow right to the heart and core foundation of all they held as spiritual truth - destroyed the jewish religion from the inside out and literally split it into HUNDREDS of new forming groups, sects, churchs - did He not..??..

In closing this, Folks I will just tell it plainly - you ARE all in MORTAL PERIL if you follow that religion - because look, you are going to die and the beliefs you hold will ONLY lead you right back HERE - life as a MORTAL again - you WILL reincarnate - I don't even care if you dont believe me and It doesn't matter that the religion itself is undecided about such things - I speak from direct living experiences and not from dead mens words in a book taught by a man with an agenda to control you.. I know for sure it is FACT, so call me arrogant if you must - its not actually arrogant if its TRUTH !! All the religious types are coming straight back here, despite that religions threats and promises they are ALL EMPTY WORDS !!!!

Same problems - same lies and errors - same confusion to try to work through again...If you die in ignorance here then Christ has lost you for now, until your next life ends and you have a chance to free your Self again... This could happen o you at literally ANY GIVEN MOMENT - you may be reading this one breath, stone cold dead the next - I know most of you guys don't even contemplate such things - believe "god" is far off for "after life" and all that - but really your situation is IMMEDIATE, I see sudden death week in week out - all manner - its everywhere isn't it.. Most too afraid to look properly, would rather avoid it and cling to wishful thinking, but you just do more harm to your Self than good - so yes Folks - CRUCIAL that you wake up as soon as you bloody well can - trust me - you don't want to face that final Judgement unprepared, it will destroy you and this life you just left will have no value at all - in stark confusion and more than a little terror, you will eventually fling your Soul back into what feels safe and secure - re CREATE a mortal life as that is all you thus far know - and so my friends, Yhvh has you TRAPPED by this enforced ignorance, and as I warned you above, Christ will not stand for that - will always step up and reclaim those who seek Him and will continue to show you truths all around until finally, you do get the message and take note..