View Single Post
Old 27-01-2018, 10:52 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Tell no lies He says, don't compromise His truth just to fit in and be accepted by these others who have no truth as yet.
Sure of course. Personally, I feel there's a very real "pearls before swine" consideration that needs to taken into consideration whenever one undertakes that work. When the individuals you are trying to share your truths with are either hard-core evangelicals, or spiritual cult-believers, and/or are obviously unbalanced in some way, I'd suggest all you're going to accomplish is a sore throat from shouting. Those individuals are anchored to their belief-path.

On the flip side and if you want my truth, I see you doing a lot of arguing, a lot of chastising, and with almost zero conversation going on. You talk at people, you don't converse with them. You sledgehammer others with your own truths. That too is cult-belief behavior. When I share with people, I make it a conscious thing to always try and say "in my opinion," and "from my perspective," and "as I have come to understand." Judging from your posts, I can already guess what your response will be to that. Nevertheless I choose to share it because you understand that truth cannot be compromised.