View Single Post
Old 25-01-2018, 05:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Its a good reminder thankyou.

And your right, the more open you are to yourself, inwardly reflecting through process, with an awareness that "you" are the you and the other you might prefer to refer too, the process can be embraced more mindfully, regardless of what is known or not known as a shared interaction. Whatever arises through process and engagement if approached in this way you offer, can in fact allow for the ongoing deepening and purification.

The clearer one becomes the easier this task of mindfulness, full attention and care will be of course, because one understands deeper the implications and fallout of what can transpire in themselves, through their known process and experience to know, they understand the deeper implications and responsibilities.

So in many ways I see in this that it really falls back into the arms of those more conscious and aware of themselves in reflection ongoing, in this way of being, to do this. And that to me reinforces the level of responsibility that each person associates to in themselves.

People can practice this as you suggest even without being fully conscious of their own stuff that might transpire and arise, but ultimately the process of engagement will open and subject and project the (whole) being as it is to reflect back to itself what which it isn't conscious of, so as we know sometimes the fallout of this can be activated even if your being mindful and aware of yourself.

So in this view, we have so many ways that reflect and bring awareness to light in places such as this one, in so many streams of life, in so many ways of life seeking.

In the end one can only follow their own truth as it is. As each one is. Being more mindful of how you as a whole being infuse and interact yourself. Aware of yourself as you say to what might arise ongoing is the only way to be if you wish to open and let go as an ongoing process.

The interplay of energies, personalities, ideas, contemplations, assumptions, struggles, emotions, perceptions and so on.. creates a mind field of interactions that are infused in so many different ways. So we see a huge package of presence required, especially if you have the tendency to be very aware of those interplaying energies etc. in those around you, because you are clear in you to see and feel them.

People choose their own experiences and ways to be in the engagement with others. Not everyone will choose the way you show. From my perspective its the best way to be, because it leads you to be able to engage anywhere you wish to be, more open to what is as things are where you are. This then lends one to the potential of itself more open to life and interacting with life.

Sadly people have beliefs and conditions and resistances, that wont allow for self reflection to deepen beyond those points, so your offering for those points as a model aware can sometimes remind us, even compliments or kindness that is genuine and clear in yourself, may not be welcomed by another, who cannot feel their own..So leading by example is all we can do, being ok as all things land and are received. Which again is just a lesson in being open and sharing as you are in trust of yourself, letting go as letting go shows its face to do so. :)

Thanks again.

My view is to be self-concerned and not concerned with others. At first this sounds selfish, but it isn't, because if one is not self-aware and compelled by desirous reactive mind, then they are self centred. but not particularly self aware. If we were self aware we would know what we are doing as opposed to being, like, 'they know not what they do'.

In first instance, upon noticing what we are actually doing, a person may be shocked to find out 'so this is what I have been doing all this time'. For example, I once meditated next to man on retreat, and at the end I asked him how it went. He told me he had realised he had held a grudge for a very long time, but previously was not aware he was holding it. Then he noticed it arising as a 'distraction' to his meditation, so now, having been noticed, that grudge can't play out unconsciously any more. Each time it arises in his feelings he will notice, like, 'See - there it is again'. So, he now knows what he does.

In being OK with everything, that is fine in a sense, but we can't 'allow' any nature of abuse, and there are times to say, 'This is not OK'. There has to be an ethic to weigh benefit against harm, and in our true intent we know of ourselves if we intend to hurt or benefit. It's just a bit tricky to know true intent as mind is such a convincing storyteller, so this runs deep into virtues of truthfulness. People have to respect the boundaries of others, which comes back to ethics of consent which is free of coercion, manipulation, influence and so forth.