View Single Post
Old 29-08-2017, 08:21 PM
Master
He might be calmer if he had control over the spirits or lack of spirits. Give him a small spray bottle. Put small amount of water in it. Bless the water. Or even without water, just bless the bottle. He can use the empty bottle to spray spirits that scare him. I know some parents had success with it by using the "magic" bottle.

My son used to get night terrors. I would have a glass of water in the room. Water transmutes negative energy into positive ones. I also used a citrine bracelet. Any citrine will do. It's protective. I placed it under his pillow. I got one from ebay for $3 or 4 years ago. I also gave him lavender baths before bedtime to calm him. A friend recommended lavender essential oils and potpourri for under the pillow use.

My daughter used to see spirits and she sees them in the rainbow colors so I would not discount your son seeing them in the red spectrum. I would see spirits in the tan colors. All the spirits she see would frighten her and she would scream or cry or cover her face. When she got older, she ignored them.

As for sleeping, I let my kids sleep on my bed or on the floor (toddler bed) for many years. They have never been clingy going to preschool and kindergarten and are actually very independent. They had that sense of security while at home. It's not for everyone, but it worked for me. I got my sleep and they got theirs.

I hope you'll find something that works for your son.