View Single Post
Old 16-08-2019, 01:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siemens
I believe that every human being draws his conscious experience from an individual soul that can exist independently from the souls of other human and non-human beings. (I use the word “soul” to denote the energetic structure that generates my conscious experience.)

By contrast, many believe that we, as conscious beings, arise from a universal entity they call god, source, universal soul, or divine will. This belief is based on the idea that all our conscious experiences arise from one unitary source. It is based on the idea that not every human being has his or her own soul (soul=thing that creates consciousness) but that we all share one common soul. It implies that my conscious experience is generated by the same energetic system than your conscious experience.

Is there any proof or reason to believe that all conscious experience is, in fact, created by only one unitary soul (=energetic structure that creates conscious experience)? And why shouldn’t it be possible that there exist many sources (that generate conscious experiences) independently and parallel?
Consider that this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seimens
… every human being draws his conscious experience from an individual soul that can exist independently from the souls of other human and non-human beings. (I use the word “soul” to denote the energetic structure that generates my conscious experience.)

…is not mutually exclusive from this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seimens
By contrast, many believe that we, as conscious beings, arise from a universal entity they call god, source, universal soul, or divine will. This belief is based on the idea that all our conscious experiences arise from one unitary source.

They are both true.

It is in fact the individual soul (jivatman) which is the direct representative in the individuated human being, of the greater One Spirit (Atma)

Further, the soul is but one aspect of human consciousness which is an amalgam or microcosm of all consciousness ranging from the inconscient, to gnostic which the soul is, and as such has access to all of it.

The soul supports the evolution of the being, meaning the progressive transcendence of lesser, limited, or ignorant instrumental consciousness into that of the soul's gnosis, thus becoming what is fully conscious/gnostic, unitary, etc., within the evolutionary dynamic multiplicity of the physical.

We are not only the product of God, we are in actuality God, but in the status of becoming, in realizing THAT.

As to proof, is there any proof that proof is available or necessary to this process prior to the actual effectuation of it?

If you required 'proof' that you are hungry before sitting down to eat, you would starve.
Rather, the proof of hunger is in the fulfillment of its satisfaction.

Both the hunger and the satisfaction not only come from, but ARE the same as Source, and Doer.

~ J