View Single Post
Old 13-06-2019, 05:18 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJAsapace
I'm the only person I know to have had a kundalini awakening in my life and no one I know in real life knows what it's like or how it has affected my life and mental health. All this spiritual stuff came so easily to me to understand yet it's so hard to apply it to my life only because the criticism of these voices. I even had a dream of me being in pure darkness and ascending upwards towards the light, and it was only a hole with pure light behind a figure that was looking down after I yelled out for someone to help me out of there, and this was in 2012 also. I've had bizarre dreams, dreams of going through a portal like you see in the movie Avatar when he's entering the Avatar body, heard God's voice a couple times and even been Intune with the paranormal more times than I can count. I'm far from not being spiritual, I'm just mentally ill. It holds me back from achieving greatness.

I have a friend you experienced what you did years ago, and it was awful for her. She was in an airport when something happened to her and she found herself in jail waiting on her husband to fly to the city she was in to pick her up. She spent a month in a mental hospital and then years with a psychiatrist taking some kind of drugs, then she realized the psychiatrist was not helping (after years, yeah it's a clue) and she quit going, weaned herself off the drugs (I was around for that) and wrote a book. Hang in there.