View Single Post
Old 13-06-2019, 12:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJAsapace
I'm the only person I know to have had a kundalini awakening in my life and no one I know in real life knows what it's like or how it has affected my life and mental health. All this spiritual stuff came so easily to me to understand yet it's so hard to apply it to my life only because the criticism of these voices. I even had a dream of me being in pure darkness and ascending upwards towards the light, and it was only a hole with pure light behind a figure that was looking down after I yelled out for someone to help me out of there, and this was in 2012 also. I've had bizarre dreams, dreams of going through a portal like you see in the movie Avatar when he's entering the Avatar body, heard God's voice a couple times and even been Intune with the paranormal more times than I can count. I'm far from not being spiritual, I'm just mentally ill. It holds me back from achieving greatness.

I've also had my Kundalini awakening in 2012, in December, to be exact. I know a few other people who have also had spontaneous awakenings around that time, so I think something definitely happened in the cosmic or global sense. I suspect it was the start of a new world age and those of us that are more sensitive moved into another mode of awareness around that time. Almost everyone I know who has had such an awakening suffered from some degree of health problems, mental or otherwise, as a consequence. So, you're not alone and we have actually gathered together a fair amount of useful information, not available anywhere else, on various threads. If you just search for Kundalini-related threads, you'll find them. Should you need help from any of us with similar experiences, feel free to ask.