View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 01:12 PM
angelicious

Are You On a Spiritual Journey of Self Discovery?

Are you on a spiritual journey of self discovery?

I'm on this journey. I've set out on a path (already set before me I'm guessing) to discover who I truly am, the spirit having a human experience.
I have so much to learn and I hope to get most of it sorted in this lifetime.
All the experiences I've had all count, nothing too small or too big. And as I value & see what it is they teach me, I feel myself move closer to my spiritual goal. I'm making great progress now.
My eyes, and mind are more open now. I can now make sense of some things like the divine assistance I get through thoughts, feelings, and so called 'coincidences.'

I was given some gifts (the moment my soul chose this existance) to help me on my spiritual journey like creative & artistic talents so I express myself, some things (skills) I've picked up along the way that maybe useful to you, like...
  • Meditation. Quiet the mind daily.
  • Live in the moment, for the moment, here and now.
  • Absolute trust/faith in Oneself, in God, & in the universe. You are always taken care of, always!
  • Keeping a journal, record relating to your spiritual journey (dreams, thoughts, feelings etc).
  • Affirmations.
  • Giving blessings and Thanks Giving for all that you are, and for all that is your life right now.
Do you have anything you'd like to share on this topic?