View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 07:05 PM
Master
Tinks and Perspective, Lightworker, if I'm not mistaken did mention he's mean and sounds pretty controlling and manipulating. I am in the process of getting a divorce myself, and I saw some signs and should have ran fast, but no, I let myself be taken in with his tears of woe and pleadings. When he wasn't pleading, he was manipulating, and calculating.

The kids and I would have been FAR better off if I left years ago. My parents stayed together for us kids and are still together and have a very sad and angry relationship. My mom seems to really hate my dad and at times he lashes out in anger and it grieves me to see that they've spent all these years this way.

My husband is foul as can be these past few days and especially today...and yet days come when he tries a different tactic again and pleads for me not to go through with it. Just games.

No one should go through life unfulfilled and unhappy for the sake of another. I put my life on hold for my kids, but I should have just changed courses WITH my kids and we'd all have been better for it. Also wanted to add that some people are just plain toxic and hateful and no matter how much you give and do and love, it will NEVER be enough.

Live life, Lightworker.