View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 07:39 AM
Experiencer
Hello, Sparrow.

It was some time ago that you revealed some awareness (?) of a spiritual friend of mine, and 'mirrored' his words to me with regards to the advancement of my abilities spiritually, according to my desire.

I must admit I am still surprised to know of anyone other than my partner who has clarity of spiritual awareness, or the ability to know of things like this from a seemingly direct vantage. And it is a vantage I aspire to attain for myself.

While I believe I have the necessary tools to proceed, and perhaps more luck than most when it comes to making this future manifest, I have often felt at hopeless odds with an unforeseeable and difficult path of development.

Perhaps ironically, when I focus my mind and attempt to attune myself to other dimensions of thought, I have at times experienced progress and even directly received short messages. But I also feel that this is a very wistful experience for the time being, it falls from my grasp easily. And I am confronted with a feeling that my destination is further away, the closer I get to it. This sensation is similar to hopelessness, but if I am actually still hopeful.

I often think that it must be because I have not found an efficient enough method to proceed... however it seems to me that I have explored what avenues I can on my own (or with the help of my partner and other spiritual entities).

The words you offered me before, while they also echo a fairly difficult task, were still encouraging. As, from my viewpoint, you are on the outside of my situation, so you have likely made an un-biased assessment. So, thank you for that support.

After coming to understand what I am saying here, do you have any advice regarding opening my mind to the inter-dimensional awareness, for the purpose of spiritual communication at this time? I can attune my thoughts to occasionally receive those of others, and rarely that of my spirit friend, but it is a very difficult and arduous task as it is. So I would like to know if I am doing what I can (within reason).

Edit:

I just want to add that my desire to open myself to this kind of spiritual awareness, is also a desire for permanent change of my perception. While being able to occasionally draw on the energy to form a greater awareness of spirit is very good, what I ultimately want is to exist between physical and spiritual states so that I am always aware of both of them. (with at least enough clarity to perceive and communicate with spiritual beings)