Thread: Crows
View Single Post
Old 24-10-2017, 08:29 PM
Guide
Location: Up a mountain communing with the Grandfathers, Ancestors, Ravens n Horses beside the Stones
Thanks Tobi, I'm just glad that I have the time, room,ability and expereince to be able to help them. It all started becuase of Mystic an injured Jackdaw that I found with half a wing missing.

It was then that the local vets found out of my past experience from working both as a vets assitant and in conservation that I knew how to look after and rehab Corvids. All the corvids they were getting in no one would take on to rehab so they were putting them down. It was why they asked me if I could rehab Corvids for them and helped me gain the relevent licences.

From Mystic quite a few corvids have come to me some I have been able to rehab and release and the few that I couldn't like Mystic have become resident birds here.

It's just nice that I can help them out and the one's released here on this farm so far have all decided to stay on the mountain. Thankfully the neighbouring farm likes the fact that I'm helping them out so has no issues with them being on the mountain, they also protect wildlife and help it where they can.

Here's where we go off the map.
Out past the power lines,
up that little side road without a sign.
Hidden from the mainstream.

Keeper's of the Ancient future, Keepers of the Drum.
They don't preserve it.....
They live it......!