View Single Post
Old 21-09-2017, 08:14 AM
Knower
Past and After Life Experience

Insert from 08/27/12

I meditated and exped my previous past and after life before this life: I was a guy who stood up to a leader guy who wasn't treating the middle and lower class equally. every man he sent my way, i defeated them, til it was just him left. him and i fought but i did not win, i over came him and instead threw him to the people he treated so badly.

they killed him and cheer for me, but just as quickly as they cheered they turned on me, because they didn't want another fearless leader, someone they were afraid of like that again. they killed me and they buried me as if they bury a person in a stone wall, but i was incased in a dirt filled wall, where i can easily be dug up, not even six feet like today. they just threw me and the other guy there and covered us up no preparations.. anyway i blacked out, i didn't even feel the death and pain they bestowed upon me.

After the black out i came to somewhere else, possibly my afterlife. I remember seeing this very very tall female being whom i for some reason recognized my daughter, (guessing from my life i just lived)i remember hugging her, and talking about how tall she gotten, but she looked at me as if i wasn't suppose to be there yet.

I was this high leveled being too. Lots of the beings there knew me most were surprised i was even there. I tried to pick up where i left off at before i incarnated, but some stuff changed while i was gone. I eventually got back to my complete self again, high leveled, hot head and all. next thing i remember is i walked up to this mirror force thing, it showed me, ( my current carnation) smiling at me, i had a dark mustache and beard. this was to be my next incarnation. Judging from this exp i quickly got back in the incarnating game...since the previous one was taken from me too early. I'm guessing in this life I suppose to be humble and relax? Just my guess.

update: After this experience, I gave a lot of though to this experience over the years, and I have some clarity on a part of it, it confirms that I did visit my afterlife, the one thing I remember vividly from the afterlife was the life selection for my next life, which is the one I'm living now, in the life selection part, I got a chance to see who I would be, the me now, remember how I said I had a mustache and beard, well over the years more clarity came of what I saw and what I saw was me wearing, a blue button up shirt, and blue slacks, but what I didn't realize until now is that the clothes I was wearing in the life selection was a uniform, and not just any uniform it was a security guard uniform, and what brings this all together is that Friday 9/22/17 I start my new job as a security guard, wearing that same uniform from my afterlife life selection. I Was surprised at the site of this, I was meant to be a security guard in this life, according to the life selection from my afterlife.

But the thing is I'm so nervous right now about my first time on the job, there is so many procedures to being a security guard, but I keep focusing on that life selection part, and it has me thinking, that I will do excellent, if they showed me it in the life selection, I feel that I will do excellent, everything points to , but it doesn't stop my nervousness. but seriously a experience from 2012, predicted this moment 5 year later.
That cannot fly.
Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow

*Langston Hughes*