Thread: I want to die.
View Single Post
Old 14-07-2017, 01:23 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDivineOne
Hello Lynn. Thanks for replying.

I'm really sorry to hear about the things you've endured. I get that life isn't particularly easy. Other than embracing my womanhood after i'm finished my transition, that'll be pretty much all i'll ever appreciate being that i have absolutely nothing else to live for.

At this rate, i still feel cavalier about life itself and feel myself at the point where i still don't feel like living a long life, that me being alive isn't something i appreciate very much, but i do keep telling myself i have my life after transition to look forward to, maybe then i'll have something that makes me happy in life.

And in my next life that i am female, i get that my life won't be easy then but i hope that at the very least it's easier and that i remember that this is what i really, so desperately wanted so then i'll take better care of myself and well-being.

Can't you see the beauty of it all? We are surrounded by it, woven by it, integrated with it. All of lifes trials are there for a reason. Everything is connected. The moment that led me to comment on this post might not have happened if I didn't have EVERY SINGLE MOMENT in my life. Just as the moment you posted, your life led you to that specific moment...for a reason. All of your connections are being accounted for. Human, nature, animal, etc. Your life is a series of present moments that make both the past and future simultaneously.

Your energy is constantly influencing the energy surrounding you and vice versa. Had I decided not to open my computer today would I have flipping through the spiritual forums and ran across this post? Would I eventually have seen it? Was I destined to write something? Were you destined to have the life you had for a reason? I believe wholeheartedly we decide the value of ourselves...good or bad.

Everything in this world exists because it must exist. You have to decide what to do with the way the world plays out. I choose to see as much beauty as possible because I can sense the connectivity ...I can feel it. The reason we desire friends and lovers is because it is built into our human infrastructure.

You too can choose to look at lifes challenges as necessary rather than obligatory.

Imagine the impact you could have and already have. You've inspired me to devote 30 minutes of my time to your thoughts :) Think about the people you come into contact with on a daily basis. Everything is everchanging and its beauty is inescapable.