Thread: I want to die.
View Single Post
Old 13-07-2017, 02:53 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDivineOne
I guess the point of this lifetime was for me to appreciate being a woman for all it's worth and to not take it for granted. That's what it seems anyway.

The only thing i have to look forward to is finishing my transition, and then in my life after this being a full-fledged female from birth to death, and then repeat.

Edited to add:
People keep saying life is precious. But at this time I don't feel that way. Living this life is something i take for grated. I don't appreciate life when I've spent 20-something years of my life being somebody i'm not. Only when i am a girl is then when i will appreciate life for everything it's worth. But until then i don't mind maintaining my cavalier "I've learned my lesson, so can i go now?" attitude.

Hmmm... that is a bit of a gamble. If you are right, and you really have learned all that this life experience has to offer, then perhaps you are better off dropping out of school. On the other hand, if not, then the life you have to repeat may be rather similar to the one you are living now. Most people I know who dropped out of school ended up struggling later on... but there are those stories of drop outs who became entrepreneurs and billionaires, so who knows.

I do think that regardless of what lesson(s) life has to teach us, believing we already know it will make it harder to learn. Perhaps suffering is what it feels like when life is trying to bestow a bit of wisdom on us and we, thinking we already have it, are resisting. Perhaps many things in life have to be learned the hard way, and that way just keeps getting harder and harder until we realize we don’t really know what we thought we did and we open ourselves back up and let life teach us.??

I suppose it is possible that you are a fast learner and have learned everything this life story has to teach you and you can now not pay attention, skip class, or just drop out. But that is a bit of a risk... you would not want to find yourself in a women’s body in the next life convinced life would be prefect if you could just be a full-fledged man. Anyway, it’s your education, I expect that one way or another we eventually gain the wisdom our souls need and desire.