View Single Post
Old 20-11-2017, 02:05 AM
Administrator
Hello

I was raised Anglican so things were not clear to me growing up. I grew up "seeing dead people" and having them be able to talk to me. Too as its not something discussed at the Church level I found no solace there as a child in help dealing with it, other than "child never talk on such things". If I had a dollar for every time I heard that I would be rich.

I do not feel that we are meant to just be in the other place of being with God as some feel. More we are free spirits on so many levels and energy or Light Beings so we still have that free will.

I too do not go to believe in things such as Demons as the power they are said to posses would be strong enough to wipe one out. More like man in the living form there are good people and bad people. Those whom do good things and those that do very dark things. Its the ever present balance of Light and Dark.

If one is bothered by negative things around there are protections than one can bring forth and assistance from Guide and Angels that one can call upon. One is never alone in all of this but too the brain will turn things easily into more than meets the eye.

Lynn