View Single Post
Old 28-10-2017, 07:56 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
Starflower, I've been reading The Lemurian Scrolls online and they are very interesting. It's fascinating to learn that the Light guides and carries the traveller.
In Rhodesia, a young couple named Francis and Peter were driving in the countryside when a large UFO appeared above them. Suddenly the car was driving by itself without any help from its driver Peter, who now had absolutely no control over the vehicle which was travelling much faster than it is normally capable of. The UFO had obviously imposed its own will upon the car.
Months later under hypnosis, Peter discovered that he had spent some time with the space people on board the UFO (the aliens had erased memory of it from his conscious mind). Doctor Paul Obertick hypnotised him, and here is a small part of the hypnosis transcript:

PAUL: How fast can they travel? Can they travel faster than light?
PETER: They travel by TIME, not by light.
PAUL: What do you mean by that?
PETER: They can travel on time. Speed of light is too slow to cover billions of miles in seconds. If they want to go from point A to point B, they have to go back in time. They are time travelers, not space travelers.

(from "Alien Abductions," edited by D. Scott Rogo)

This is most enjoyable to read and think about, Explorer21. I am reminded of the story of Elizabeth Klarer, a South African, and her book, Beyond the Light Barrier. If I remember correctly, according to Akon, the scientist Elizabeth had a loving sexual relationship with, our timing here on Earth is keyed to a relationship between our heartbeat and the energies of our local star, the Sun. Elizabeth went to Akon's planet, Meton during which time she conceived a child with him. She later returned there for some months in order to have the child in safety as she was being pursued by negative government officials who wanted to capture her and the child. All the time spent offworld in another system affected her heartbeat. It was irregular for the rest of her life and shortened her lifespan.

You mentioned the Lemurian Scrolls and I'm glad you are finding it interesting. There is a good deal of introduction which speaks about the various Yugas and Eras. I am looking at it synthetically. With regards to the idea that Space Beings travel on time, in the first chapter it speaks about how the yugas are the ways that the Mahadevas calculate time and space (p6 of Chapter 1). Also it is written that each yuga has a tone and a tenor. This leads one to realize how vibration is part of location and though it requires releasing many paradigms of time and space to grok intuitively, telepathy unites time and space via shared vibration which has no need to pass through time or space.
It leads me to believe that our hearts hold a sacred timeless, spaceless place where our whole self resides in a formless state of infinite joy. I think of this as an inner temple of eternal lovelight.
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.