View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 05:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
I looked over this website a bit, honestly, it just sounds to me like people trying to sell stuff. It's advertising and marketing, and selling ideas... He claims to have some magical healing codes, and they are only $100, really?
If you had some magical healing code why wouldn't you just give them to people??
Why wouldn't you want to help everyone? Some people don't have $100, don't they deserve healing too? What if someone was dying but couldn't afford it, wouldn't you want to help that person as well?

I went through the so- called vibration raise and I went through ascension. I studied the loa and did affirmations and all that... in the long run, it didn't change anything. Sure, you feel better in your cr@ppy circumstances for a while, until you realize that it doesn't change things. And I'm not saying things can't change, you work hard, you put as much human effort into change as you can, and maybe things get better with hard work or maybe for whatever reason, they don't. But it has nothing to do with one's vibration or like attracting like. I kept believing that too, for the longest time, and after all this time I can't believe like attracts like for the simple reason that I have seen zero proof of it in my own life. Even when my vibration was sky high, everything about my life just got worse and worse.
I'm not saying this to bring anybody down. I spent way too much time going in circles, wasting years on things that didn't bring any results. I'm just done wasting time now.

I haven't seen the links as they were posted to Patrycia, and I need no real advice with attraction and manifesting, but I would definitely like to thank you for taking the time to look, and adding your thoughts. That counts for something, imo.

Personally I know the ability to manifest is very real. For me. Not everyone is going to agree and that is absolutely fine. I urge people to use what works for them. If LOA does not work for them then there is no reason they should stick to it. We each follow our own path and that is what makes us as individuals unique. I would much enjoy to see people embracing others differences and learning from them, not to change their own views, but to honestly take into consideration the views of another. When we as people begin to think openly like this, I believe we invite grand possibilities, even if only to serve to get to know another and to give their view due respect and consideration. Such thoughts as this comes from a place of openess, honesty to disagree but not judge, and love simply.

I believe the two most important points to consider for those who hold to the belief of Loa, are the positivity that comes from thinking positively taking or negative thoughts and transforming them to a more positive approach and outlook. And the most very important factor in my consideration which is gratitude for the good in the world, and all the good that transpires and all the people, things, and events that help us feel good.

Gratitude for the good in others, ourselves, and the creator should be imo something practiced with or without all other LOA factors being involved, and irregardless of beliefs, whatever they are, and no matter how different they are.

Even an atheist is capable of having something to be grateful for, family, friends, their own views, their life.

Many whom are depressed would entirely disagree that there is anything to be grateful for. That does not mean their is nothing to be grateful for, but that individual is in a place emotionally and mentally where they can not see these things, and should never be blamed for it.

Despite that personally the law of attraction has worked for me in many ways, and I realize you are saying it does not work for you, I embrace and am grateful for these differing views. It is in our differences as people, where we find out who we truly are. Every path walked is important in my view.

Blessings.