View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 11:22 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
I looked over this website a bit, honestly, it just sounds to me like people trying to sell stuff. It's advertising and marketing, and selling ideas... He claims to have some magical healing codes, and they are only $100, really?
If you had some magical healing code why wouldn't you just give them to people??
Why wouldn't you want to help everyone? Some people don't have $100, don't they deserve healing too? What if someone was dying but couldn't afford it, wouldn't you want to help that person as well?

I went through the so- called vibration raise and I went through ascension. I studied the loa and did affirmations and all that... in the long run, it didn't change anything. Sure, you feel better in your cr@ppy circumstances for a while, until you realize that it doesn't change things. And I'm not saying things can't change, you work hard, you put as much human effort into change as you can, and maybe things get better with hard work or maybe for whatever reason, they don't. But it has nothing to do with one's vibration or like attracting like. I kept believing that too, for the longest time, and after all this time I can't believe like attracts like for the simple reason that I have seen zero proof of it in my own life. Even when my vibration was sky high, everything about my life just got worse and worse.
I'm not saying this to bring anybody down. I spent way too much time going in circles, wasting years on things that didn't bring any results. I'm just done wasting time now.

Hello Jro, I get what you're saying. When I began diligently reading through the info, my heart sank a little when I saw the advertisements. But what I'd read made sense, so I wasn't going to let that put me off.

What I see the whole LofA thing being is a foundation for positive thinking with some techniques for doing that. I'm going to give it a try but I also know there will be times / situations that will worry me/stress me to the extent it probably won't work and I won't have the right energy to begin with to even try.

Also, the other thing I truly believe is that whatever you're striving for, wishing for - you can visualise all you want, affirm all you want - it won't happen if it's not in your spiritual pathway.

So, as far as I'm concerned it a basis / technique / opportunity for me to maybe think a bit more positive than I usually do.

Patrycia