View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 11:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
I looked over this website a bit, honestly, it just sounds to me like people trying to sell stuff. It's advertising and marketing, and selling ideas... He claims to have some magical healing codes, and they are only $100, really?
If you had some magical healing code why wouldn't you just give them to people??
Why wouldn't you want to help everyone? Some people don't have $100, don't they deserve healing too? What if someone was dying but couldn't afford it, wouldn't you want to help that person as well?

I went through the so- called vibration raise and I went through ascension. I studied the loa and did affirmations and all that... in the long run, it didn't change anything. Sure, you feel better in your cr@ppy circumstances for a while, until you realize that it doesn't change things. And I'm not saying things can't change, you work hard, you put as much human effort into change as you can, and maybe things get better with hard work or maybe for whatever reason, they don't. But it has nothing to do with one's vibration or like attracting like. I kept believing that too, for the longest time, and after all this time I can't believe like attracts like for the simple reason that I have seen zero proof of it in my own life. Even when my vibration was sky high, everything about my life just got worse and worse.
I'm not saying this to bring anybody down. I spent way too much time going in circles, wasting years on things that didn't bring any results. I'm just done wasting time now.

Hi JRO5139,

For the record I only use the excellent ideas on this site for my own personal benefit. I don't need to spend my treasure to realize what a treasure Trove this site is.

Ideas are free, as evidenced by the great majority of Articles which the author has put on his site for any and all to use as they choose.

I choose to share this treasure with others who are seeking ideas to help themselves...by referencing it.

"There's no limit to the amount of good one can do if you don't care who gets the credit", right?

As a matter of fact, here's another example from this site just for you...about the power of perception.

Hope this helps you find the answers you've sought all this time....

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...02&postcount=6
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 01-07-2017 at 04:09 PM.