View Single Post
Old 21-09-2013, 04:27 PM
Knower
Hi sis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by siena
Hi Smiler!
"..and there are answers there from questions I still am asking "

i totally agree with you. There are questions that stay hanging, years if it is necessary, and i think that the answer will come when we are ready to hear it.

one time a priest told me, ....so you are clairevoyant...so what is that good for if the people can not understand you ? i was young and more concerned about getting things out my chest, that using the gift for a good purpose. Now i am older ( i hope a bit wiser, i doubt it) but i do have learned to keep my mouth shut, if what i see will bring more negative things than positive....if the time is not right, let us say.
getting older is a beauty! because the impatience of my youth begins to recede and allows me to see things from a different perspective. greetings!

Love the post. I truly believe that our beliefs are formed before we chose to join our bodies. I am also catholic and can identify with choosing to keeping mouth close around priests. This saddens me when I look back. Especially when you are trying despirately to save man from destruction.