View Single Post
Old 22-11-2017, 11:22 PM
Pathfinder

I’ve read it, we both went through three stages. The physical stage hasn’t happened yet which is what i am working towards to. The thing is, our union won’t happen because we are both afraid. We are both insecure and confused about our emotions. We mirror each other so often, so I do my best to be open amd willing to show her my love for her unconditionally. I just get lost in this connection because I overthink my actions or what enters my life. I need a guide to follow, I need something for me to understand this as a whole. And the only thing that makes me understand is supporting her during her pregnancy and guiding her to the right path to become the mother she wants to be. I feel her daughters energy calling to me to help my twin through this. That is my only drive in this connection because I feel that is what my mission isin this. To assist her to motherhood and find love between us and her child. Am I wrong? I don’t know to be honest I feel that is what the universe wants me to do for this twin flame connection. Be in the love to give out love in our surroundings.