View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 06:16 AM
Tedmil

Mocked by my dream?

I was driving on a mountain road in a convertible and I was coming into a small town. When I was exited the town, I seen a woman walking along the opposite of the road heading in the same direction I was traveling. As I passed by her, I looked into the rear view mirror to see what she looked like and found she was older that what I expected. I continued and wondered what she would've looked like x years ago. Then suddenly I came to a stop and was facing a large color photo woman whom I first dated about 15 years ago.

The woman from the photo I considered to be the one that got away. Every time I dated her the the relationship seemed doomed yet there was continual signs about her. I tried to get back in touch with her just as old friends but had no success but finally the signs stopped. I cannot understand why subconsciously my mind won't leave it alone. Even the photo from the dream is how the woman looked years ago. There's noting left to do it's over. Why does it appear the my dream is mocking me?