View Single Post
Old 30-10-2017, 12:09 PM
Master
The way I see there can be many reasons why a reading (any type really) may fail.

The interesting thing I have noticed through practicing ability and offering readings of my own is that it isn't as easy as it may appear to read for another. It certainly is not as easy as those on television make it look.

It also isn't quite as dramatic. I consider this a very good thing.

A problem I have found a lot that goes in part as a big factor in my own failure to read is many times I receive imagery that could be very important and a confirmation to the sitter, and through fault of my own with the imagery I will over-look it as it can't be.... (Doubt) this can't actually relate to this individual- Information I pick up is then omitted- I fail to report it to the sitter due to my self doubt and my own perceptions of whether it relates you see?

The only way I have found to keep this from happening is to willfully try and let the sitter know, everything it is that I am seeing, as much as I can, in so much as fear does not hold me back. This too can be very difficult- much of what comes can be completely zany seeming.

I had a medium practice read- and their loved one (or possibly my own psychism) gave me the image of an object of a passed family member of the sitter- the object seemed impossible- not an object you would expect- it was spot on, and I never mentioned it. The sitter mentioned it- and I outright face palmed myself.

I have found when mediums, psychics, Astrologer's fail many times the reason is their own doubt, and failure to report to the sitter everything.

There are many reasons the man in the video could have failed, he could have as you said been having an off day (It happens), he could have omitted quite a bit due to self doubt and fear, heck he could have just been wrong.

But, no. Personally I do not think mediums psychics in themselves need information.

I never ask for any. I do not want it. I take developing my abilities seriously. During the time I offer readings here in the reading section of the forum, I will stay away from the welcome members forum- I learn information about new members, they may wish for readings at a later date when they obtain membership- I like to welcome new members, but also walk the line of actively avoiding the forum during times I am offering readings.

I also stay clear of many other forums, and avoid topics a member has asked me to read for posted.

The main reason I feel psychics/mediums do not need any information, is because I have done readings for others without any. People I do not know. I need no more proof.

I am quite confident that no Psychics/ Mediums absolutely do not need any info.

Blessings.