View Single Post
Old 16-11-2017, 11:35 AM
Master
Thank you all so much for your loving words and support!
I will read through it all properly later on today, right now I'm in tears because of all your love. Thank you so so much! Helps me tremendously to feel there are people who really care, even though we've never met in the flesh.

I didn't sleep well at all, unfortunately. Was still awake at 5 am, dreamed a lot, of course about him and another woman, rejecting me while I was there with 'em. That sort of stuff. So I'm shattered still, look like chit from crying. My eyes always swell ridiculously, even when I've only cried for 5 minutes, lol, and now I've cried a bit more...

I'm going to a friend for a few days so I'm not regurgitated. And get away from being home alone all day long. Too much time to think and worry and fret. And too many memories of us in my home, since he almost always came to me. All that comes up now that I'm hurting, I almost wished I could erase it or at least remove the pain from it. So many beautiful happy moments and memories everywhere from shower to living room to garden to kitchen.
So going away from it all for a few days will do me good I think. And not being alone too.

So I'll get back to you all later. Thank you so from the bottom of my heart for your loving support. Really helps!!
xxx