Thread: ENERGY
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 03:43 AM
Master
ENERGY

'Energy' seems like such an inadequte word for the energy I get sometimes in my lucid dreams. Like last night , the kind of dream-lucid-energy I love the most: : kaleidoscopic, psyche-sonic-delic, orgasmic, electrified , liquidy love blasts that I can only weakly, vaguely describe . It started out where I was jumping up like Superman and flying off, through ceilings and walls - not crashing but more like melting into intense but fuzzy, fluffy, delicious energy - and flying away .

I hadn't had a dose like this for many months , and I wasn't prepared, and I would float down to the ground again, only to know I could do it again, which I did , many times. At one point I woke up, enough to find that my , multi-colored , blinking-light , Procyon "mind machine" was still busy at work , so I hadn't been asleep long. This is usually the period when these (most awesome) dreams happen, so I kind of chuckled and went back in for more.

Then it was more about flying around in energy , and watching the lucid-electric scenery below . It's also about letting go and being swept away by energy (what else ?) , and the intense rushes of .... deeply mysterious beauty beneath me had a profound effect . How do I describe it ? ....it's ENERGY , but not like any energy I'm used to . It's sort of like the rush you get from an elevator, or an amusement ride where you go weightless, but it's less of a physical thing that your body feels as separate , that comes and goes away. This starts at the adrenaline-rush level , and you merge with it as it grows stronger and richer , yet less edgey and harsh. It's beautifully
marshmallowey and atomic candyland all at once . THAT'S what I mean when I say 'energy ' , and I love it more than anything because it absorbs me and I dissolve into it