View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 02:37 PM
Too funny.
It's Nov 4, this thread was started Oct 1 and I've just stumbled across it after I told Shabda that I would start a thread on the Divine Sound
Current AND I told him about Eric G's excellent book "The Ringing Sound" !!
Too funny.

It's all because he chose that name, Shabda.

Now, not to rock the boat - you all know that the Divine Sound Current is different than Sat Nam, Sat Naam, the Holy Name ?

There is Divine Harmony, Music of the Spheres, Celestial Music, the Sound Current...
and then there is the the Holy Name of God, Sat Nam, Shabd, Naam or the Word-different -and yet, the same. Ha!
It might be compared to there's God the Father, yet the Holy Spirit - it's probably a needless distinction.
You have the inside of the glass, the outside of the glass - but it's still the same glass.

Then you have the Tao ---ha! :)
There is the Primordial Vibration; is that the Sound Current? Is it different than the Name of God, the Shabd Brahm?
Yes. But all the same glass! Ha!

Then you have Aum, Om -now is that trying to imitate the Word or Naam...
Or is it imitating the Sound Current as best it can?

All more for us to share about ---it's all good!
Miss Hepburn

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru