View Single Post
Old 26-12-2017, 01:29 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedmil
I tend to think of affirmations requiring steady patience to see results. However, I don't think that is always true. I recall when I was a child and achieved a near instant affirmation. I was about 5 years old. I was walking with my father and I remember joking that I seen a turtle. I reached down and to my amazement there was tiny turtle that probably the size of a quarter. I can't recall any affirmations that happened anywhere near that quickly for me. I think as children we are not hindered by doubt and are able to believe easier. That event reminds me of the true power of affirmations. Anyone else experience an instant affirmation?

A friend was talking about her children and said "you're becoming an adult" i looked at them and said it sounds like they're moving further away from who they are. (context was them adjusting to society)

I completely agree children are more centered and present than their parents most of the time. including myself.

I find myself getting results instantly like you're referring to when I'm not even looking for results or looking for anything to manifest. perfect example is when randomly think i wouldn't mind this or that and as I'm saying it I'm getting a text phone call or its popping up. From parking places to food to people i haven't spoke to in some time. money seems to be a constant. if i need money it just pops up the moment i realize i need it. I can say i haven't been outwardly grateful as i should be almost as if i expect life to be this way. not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing.