View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 07:55 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
The mirror chart

My research have made another landmark. This time it's "the mirror chart".

It's very simple understanding, but so spot on when you read the cookbooks (cookbooks means books with interpretations in them).

The Holy Bible says in 1st Corinthians chapter 13: "For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."

How do we look into the mirror?

Well, a mirror is the opposite - the reflection of you.

That's why you can use the opposite spot of your natal sun in the horoscope to see yourself (it's well known in astrology that the opposite sign is important).

I use myself as an example: I was born august 15th 1966. My natal sun is in 22 degrees 32 minutes in Leo. The opposite spot is 22 degrees 32 minutes in Aquarius.

I use my computer software to find the date and time of that opposite spot. I then found out that my "mirror birthdate" is February 11th 1966 (use the same year as you're born) at 6.10 pm.

I then make a chart of that new date and interpret it.

My tip: Don't forget that love is the greatest thing of all, but also ask yourself what is true love - and know The Holy Bible and who we are waiting for :-)